I’m not even going to bother you with a Top 5 list of potato chips / crisps.
This is it. My number one. It’s going to sound like an ad but it’s not. I’ve just decided to declare it. It’s a big deal because I love potato chips and they’re the one thing I’ve never given up. My turn-to snack and THIS right here, is my all time favourite. Here’s why:
- I’ve been eating them since I can remember and they’ve stayed true and never changed the entire time. So I know what I’m going to get.
- They exist in most of the countries I’ve visited so I never feel like I’m missing them.
- They’re not so thick that they’re hard to bite.
- They’re not so thin that they cut the inside of your mouth, gums and palate.
- They’re not so hard that they turn into shards/shrapnel in your mouth as you’re eating them
- They’ve got just the right texture of crunch and softness.
- They’ve got just the right amount of salt
- They’re real potatoes
- The ingredients consist of potatoes, oil and salt. Nothing else!
- They taste good
- They satisfy all my salt and fat cravings.
- They’re always in 150g bags so I don’t feel the need to open 5 bags to get my fill. Opening 5 bags = guilt. Opening 1 bag no matter how much I eat = guilt free.
- Because they’re in 150g bags, I never feel the need to finish an entire bag in one sitting so I feel good about not eating it all! Opening 1 bag and not eating it all = awesome self control without trying!!
- I like the name
- Once I’ve eaten them, I don’t crave for more, for a very long time so I get to enjoy them each and every time I have them.
- They’re cheap at only £1 per bag when on sale.